Friday, March 9, 2012

Taking Inspiration for a Spin: Why I Love SoulCycle




As a designer, I live on inspiration. I'm constantly getting great ideas from my surroundings and, living in New York City, stimulation comes to me from all directions! The Big Apple is a frenetic, hypercompetitive city and I wouldn't have it any other way. I'm on the go all day long, shopping the jewelry market for exciting new gemstones and taking visual cues from the sites and sounds of the city. Staying in shape is crucial to keeping me alert and creative and one of my favorite sources of exercise is my daily spin class at SoulCycle, the chain of indoor cycling studios that has taken New York and Los Angeles by storm. For one intense, high-energy hour, I am thrust into a vortex of prime cardio workout that leaves me stimulated, refreshed and feeling a rush of creativity. I also love that SoulCycle isn't just a great workout, it's a wonderful community of like-minded people who want to be the best they can be and they share their good vibes with others. For example, a fun feature of their website shows photos of their members traveling in various parts of the world showing off their SoulCycle tees. If you're ever in New York or L.A., make sure to drop by one of their studios to find out what all the buzz is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment